What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    I made a reservation and cancelled after the first hour of check in and I understand I will not get all my money back. I read the set refund policy which was I would loose the first nights cost + tax and the Airbnb service cost. Where a night stay was 268... Latest reply by Alex9120
    What is going on at HQ? Are stock holders happy with the new rollouts? Are revenues up or down? Is AirBnb increasing market share i.e. new listing inventory up or down? Is traffic at the site up or down? We are 2 quarters into this twilight zone 2022 exp... Latest reply by Ted307
    Hi I have had a very strange experience this weekend. Room in shared apartment (with me) A guy booked a 4 day visit with another guy (let’s call the booker A) - he was validated with good ratings.at checkin a totally different guy (B) showed up. I asked... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Today we got our 2000th review! Quite a milestone for our family, my wife and son manage a handful of short term rentals. We have an average rating of 4.97/5 with Superhost on every listing, since 2018. Not once losing Superhost. Funny how things happen ... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi, I have been a Superhost since 2018, I currently manage more than 20 properties in Orlando, FL, but it was the first time that it happened something like this. A guest booked one of my 5 bedroom properties, I sent her the check-in info, we exchanged a ... Latest reply by Helen744