What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rose422
    52% of pet owners travel with their pets, so what improvements could Airbnb make to improve the booking experience for guests? This is clearly a huge market segment. If you travel with pets, what has your booking experience been like if you're using Airbn... Latest reply by Catherine1257
    https://www.techbard.in/2022/06/airbnb-permanently-bans-parties-at-its-rental-locations.html Next step should be, though will probably take them a while to grasp: Any listing in which its occupancy defies basic reality (i.e. a normal 3-bedroom home accom... Latest reply by Sybe
    I rent out a house. The renter illegally posted the house on Airbnb and now strangers are living in my house. Airbnb refuses to take down the listing even after I sent proof I own the property and that subleasing is not allowed. And, my renter isn't payi... Latest reply by Marcos678
    Hi everyone. I am wanting to start an Airbnb service just like you all. However, all the places I’ve called says they prohibited subleasing. Does anyone know an affordable place(s) that may be available for Airbnb? Latest reply by Blu144
    I would like to do this only for security reasons. So, once a woman books the first bed in a shared room, I restrict it to women only. In fact, I am so strict that I had a bed empty for one month instead of putting a man there. I am also afraid of compl... Latest reply by Lorna72
    Hi everyone I know that split payment was cancelled in 2018, but need to ask if anyone knows any solution on how to pay a stay with two equal instalments? Is it even possible? I chose a two-step payment at the beginning of the reservation but the amount p... Latest reply by Stefan3220
    I bought a second home in Portland, OR near OHSU. I would now like to turn it into an Air BnB, but I will be 300 miles away, so I need some one local to be the host for the listing. Prefer a super host that already has one or more listings in SW Portland.... Latest reply by Quincy