What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    My name is Mwai Kihu of Kepro Farm, Nairobi, Kenya. This is our (with my wife Ann Mwai) 4th hosting year. Our listings are Karen View Retreat and Karen South View.We have been super hosts for 3 years continuously now. Airbnb has given us the US $ 100 ac... Latest reply by Judy861
    A green ECO HOST badge, similar to the Superhost badge would allow guests who want to travel with minimum impact on the planet to choose to stay with someone who shares their concerns. I think Airbnb would be the first company to have such a thing? The c... Latest reply by A65
    My listing is immediately adjacent to Banff National Park, When you search Banff, my listing comes up, however, if you select the category National Park, my listing is NO longer. My booking ability has now been reduced so greatly I actually do not think ... Latest reply by Vina358
    I sometimes do searches in a separate browser to check where my listing is showing up in the search results. I'm not sure when this behavior changed but it looks to me like a bug has been introduced when you search with the "Instant Book" filter toggle b... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi, All my listings on Airbnb has been suspended. I’ve been trying to contact support and no one has been able to help or give me an answer on why all my listings has been suspended. I’m currently hosting several guests and some upcoming has been cancel... Latest reply by K121