What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Wee-Sern0
    I was asked by my host to lie and tell anyone who asked that we were friends with the person who "lives" here. One of the showers are broken and there are not enough linens among other things. Host said this would be remedied but not happening. Also local... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hello, I will be hosting for the first time this summer and my guests will arrive after my departure date so I won't be around to let them in. I can't put a lock box outside of my building so I'm wondering if anyone knows any service a host can partner w... Latest reply by Helen3
    There is still some confusion here with this. With renting a furnished (spare) room within a property that you already live in, I've read that you do not need to pay any tax if the overall rental income (gross) is under £7500 within a tax year. However ... Latest reply by Caroline545
    I book a month stay in Dallas ---> willl be there in business. Booked a house that was less expensive than some other houses in the area, but not crazy cheap. Booked and waited for confirmation. Later that day, I get "denied" the stay, with a message... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Made a reservation to a property through Airbnb with host Island Park Reservation LLC. This was a planned stay to visit Yellowstone National Park. Been to the park many times and rented properties with outstanding hosts. Well as reported on the news Yello... Latest reply by Anonymous
    As a host, I use the "strict cancellation" policy. However, its duration is very short. If the guest cancels 15 days ago, I don't get any money. It is impossible for me to rent my villa within 2 weeks. A minimum of 30 days is required. Why can't I select ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi, How do you manage to keep your ratings as high as possible? In my opinion, it's often the little details that make all the difference, don't you think? Starting with a short message to your guest thanking him for his booking and reminding him... Latest reply by Sebastian1001
    • Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 13.04.30.png