What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    My friend got the following review which ABB has not taken down and the attendant 3s across the board on the stay. Thought I would post to get the host community thoughts. She is annoyed but doesn't want to spend more effort with ABB. "We arrived late at ... Latest reply by Vanessa1676
    Story is this. I received a booking request (instant booking off) with a message saying "Visiting for work". The guest has 3 reviews on profile total rating of 4.0 so I almost immediately started the decline process and left the note in the decline tellin... Latest reply by Nanxing0
    Hello Everyone, Since a few months, I do not get any English messages any longer. Instead, travellers from around the world seem to write me in broken French. I therefore suspect that an AUTOMATIC translation is done by IT, which is of course undesirable.... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hey all, As a Host, you open your doors to a lot of different people from all over the world. Even by just being here on the community I’ve already learned so much from different cultures, like @Clara116's pies or how to say Happy New Year in Korean ... Latest reply by Huma0
    • 589f8d49-7524-4ba2-8a90-cb4c9ea0466d.jpg