What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    We have three cabins that we’ve been renting for vacationers for 5 years now. Our reservations are excellent, and we maintain a 4.8 review. I seem to meet the criteria for being a Super Host but am not. VRBO had a Premier Hist program and we are consider... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have been contacted through messages by a former guest. the message was purely social as they have bought a house in our area and have lost our contact details. Airbnb is asking me to accept their booking, although it is not a booking request. does this... Latest reply by Fred13
    I'd read some horror stories of guests from hell but, somehow, felt I'd escape. I haven't. My last guest booked my place for three months and she made the booking about five weeks before her arrival - timing that I think is important. My cancellation poli... Latest reply by Muno1
    My guests are getting a reminder notification 48 hours before check in from Airbnb but when they click the link in message ( I'm guessing the link to my check in guide ) they receive an "oops page missing message " , anyone know why ? It took me a long t... Latest reply by Annie1372
    Hi I’ve been looking for a place to rent and I found one but I don’t know weather it’s a scam or not this is what I’d have to to rent the place Let me explain the procedure. In order to view the flat, you have to submit through Airbnb first 2 months' rent... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi Fellow Airbnber's!I'm wondering if anyone can advise what to do in this situation? As I have never had a guest leave early before without speaking to me (in person). Nor, one that has requested a partial refund! I welcomed a newly married couple to my ... Latest reply by Elisabeth40
    Yesterday after departing guests left a bin full of honking nappies, rug smooshed with coco pops and every surface smeared with ‘?’ I decided to change my setting to no longer accept free ‘infants’ and go with age 2 and above. Today I get a booking req... Latest reply by Suzanne302