What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Chris21760
    Guest was supposed to arrive yesterday for their check-in and just received message today (2nd day of a 2 week booking) that their flight got cancel AND the tested positive to Covid. How can I offer a decent solution without loosing money. I have a strict... Latest reply by Emilie
    Hi guys, there doesn't seem to be any way of contacting AirBnB themselves with this question (?!) so I thought maybe any of the super-users here in the community might be able to help. I want to update my password, I have logged in thanks to my email and ... Latest reply by Karsten64
    Hi All, I'm new to hosting and had a great first guest experience. Generally as I tend to see people as an extension of myself I'm quite upset and am unsure as to how to deal with the second guest. In a nutshell, every need has been accommodated and the b... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello.Do you like vegetable?For me, Eating a kind of vegetables, it is important for me to make me good health. especially I love salad.Therefore, when I go to a restaurant, I offen take an order it. There are a lots of style of salad in cuisine such as... Latest reply by Minako10
    • istockphoto-1280856062-170667a.jpg
    we all inherited a really gigntic farmhouse in ricote valley murcia. we are 3 cousins.. so now all 3 are airbnb ing their part.. the house has one nme which is the family name we all shar but in airbnb we are 3 different users.. 3 phone numbers.. the hous... Latest reply by Annie1372
    I noticed a lot of hosts are complaining about their listing is not showing up in search results.In most cases there is a simple explanation, related to: - A listing with min. stay of 3 night will NOT show up on "flexible", "a weekend" (as Airbnb consider... Latest reply by Helen744
    Is it necessary to leave a review for a guest (who is actually a host herself) that never showed or contacted anyone about not being able to keep their reservation? She booked non refundable which helps because I didn’t loose money but if she hadn’t booke... Latest reply by Harmony26
    There is an error on Airbnb new categories. my 3 listings are all beach front Folkestone. when I go in as a Traveller and put in the destination Folkestone, Kent , United Kingdom then I click on beaches, or beachfront or amazing view. I list of propert... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have a host trying to claim I escalated the situation with a neighbor when I literally asked the host to tell the neighbor to be quiet and he refused to do anything but tell me to intervene and have a confrontation which I refused to have. The host has ... Latest reply by Peter3455