What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Stanwick0
    I sent a date alteration two months before the reservation date. The host denied ever seeing this request and instead claimed there was a ‘glitch’ in the Airbnb system. They wanted to charge an extra £105 to change the dates. We’ve lost out on £360 becaus... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hi everyone, I have a guest checked in who I’ve had concerns would be a nightmare with some of the questions and demands upfront, and worried in particular that she will leave a bad review (judging by the tone of her messages), which will be inconsistent... Latest reply by Huma0
    Looks like Airbnb made a bunch more tweaks to their platform. Received a trip request from a guest. Is this the same thing as a reservation request? TIA Latest reply by Huma0
    4 of my listings have disappeared suddenly from Air bnb. I do not know the reason, and neither did any air bnb agent try to contact me to tell me why it’s being unlisted. it has been almost 3 days that I’m trying to contact and get in touch with the suppo... Latest reply by Emiel1
    airbnb.com/h/rv-pad-pool-full-hook-ups-mesa-arizona Anyone else with a campsite get lost in the new upgrade to website categories and filters? Our listing above is completely hidden. The new "Camping" category would be the logical place for a unique stay... Latest reply by Russ-and-Cheryl0
    I had my calendar set for minimum stays of 28 nights, and out of the blue got an instant booking for five nights (which messes up my whole calendar). The only way I found out about this booking was because of the email Airbnb automatically generates. I di... Latest reply by Huma0