What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Robert8378
    My wife and I helped helped buy plane tickets for a Ukrainian refugee family to Edmonton. UCSS program couldn't help them find a place to stay, so I decided to look to Airbnb.org on their behalf.. But they're not sure where to go, how to log in, to see a... Latest reply by Sybe
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be away from the Community Center from 5pm today until 9am on 6th June. I'll be having a little Staycation at home to catch up with friends and family, and maybe to take in some lovely Sco... Latest reply by Emilie
    • Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 14.04.40.png
    we are in Ukraine we trying our best to help local people as there is great food shortage supplies there isa lot of corruption in Ukraine , Red Cross and government receiving billions of donations but local people receive nothing so we decided to help old... Latest reply by Emilie