What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Jerry610
    I have been a host for years and dealing with something I have never seen before. My guest (60 days) checked in on July 1....it is now July 9 and I have gotten NO payout?! I have emailed AirBnB support and have gotten no help. They responded with form ans... Latest reply by Summit-View0
    I've been a host for 1.5 years now. I just had my first guest reach out about hosting a chemical free mother daughter retreat for 10 people. My house sleeps 10 so that is not a problem. I asked for more details and she said it was 5 mother daughter pairs,... Latest reply by Erica1323
    even strict cancelation policies Airbnb refunds gusts in fullfor bad weather situation but the guests give wrong informations.The Weather was fine and absolut no problem for arrive the accomodation.AirBnb ignoring all my complains and want me to accept th...
    The Kenyan coast goes through two main seasons: The Kusi and KaskaziThe Kusi is when we have the strong Southern monsoon winds which blow from April to November. During Kusi it is considered low season because the seas are generally rough for snorkelling ... Latest reply by Felicity11
    • Screenshot_20220518_100559.jpg