What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Masoud18
    Hello and apols if asked elsewhere but I couldn't find it... What do I have to put in my listing to cause someone who searches for SURFING to get results which includes my listing? Thanks. Latest reply by June290
    I had a reservation for St Petersburg Russia for September of 2022 which was cancelled by Air BnB . They sent me a credit for the the $850.20 on April 1st. I called and ask to be refunded my money and was given a ticket number and someone would get b... Latest reply by Amanda2031
    Hey all, this may be a naive question, but under the new Air Cover for Guests program, when Airbnb repeatedly says, "we'll refund them" does that mean that Airbnb has funding set up with which to refund guests for things like their "get what you booked gu... Latest reply by Ricardo85
    Hello, We are in MA and in June booked a one night stay in RI near the beach for late August. A couple weeks ago MA issued a travel ban for RI, effectively restricting our plans so we cancelled. The host has a strict policy, but we cancelled before cutoff... Latest reply by Nusa-Club0
    Hello I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me figure out if this listing is legit the host has no reviews so am worriedhttps://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/611287659627828871?adults=1&location=Dubai%20-%20United%20Arab%20Emirates&check_in=2022-06-05&... Latest reply by Gillian166
    I am concerned. I just watched the Airbnb 2021 Winter Release where all other programs were mentioned except Plus. That was disappointing and made me concerned that rumors that Plus is being done away with are true. (I hope not.) Does anyone know why it w... Latest reply by Viv26
    I see air bnb does not allow selling and transfer of a hotel reservation. Any tips on the bat place to sell a hotel reservation? I’ve got a holiday inn resort in Destin booked next month and can’t go. Thank you Latest reply by Mihir9
    Hi folks,I'm new here, i can't see my post (Unique two bedroom apartment in Deir Ghbar - Amman) although it appears as "Listed". I tried all search and filtering types.anyone able to see it ? Latest reply by Mashal2