What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    I have hosted it in my home since 2017. I set out the criteria for guests who wish to share my home in House Rules and information. I like to approve every potential guest given they will be in my home, which is very diffrent from booking a hotel!"Check-i... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I was the first guest for a new host who wasn't fully prepared to be hosting yet (including having no hot water in the shower). I talked to him about it, and requested a refund of 25% of the total price I paid, which he agreed to. But when I asked him to ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    How do you write a review for a guest who only stayed for three nights but took the proverbial with anything complimentary, particular breakfast, wanting to turn it into lunch also. He also stole tuppaware. He was the only one who knew where it was and I... Latest reply by Gordon0
    These people are lying cheating. A party was had in my house causing $2300 in damage to my property I’ve been blown off for two months. No matter how many times I request a supervisor I can’t get anyone to call me back and I’m pretty sick of this Latest reply by Manuel109
    We have 3 listings on our account and one of the units won't get superhost ratings being old and small and will reduce the overall rating. What is the best way to remove it from our listings and open under another account? Same tax id can open multiple ai... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello everybody,As you know sometimes we host receive a booking, but the potential guest didn't pay yet and this compromises our business expecially when the reservation has made within 24 hours the check-in time.I would suggest to AIRBNB to not allow boo... Latest reply by M199
    Hi, how is everyone finding this new webpage and search system? Personally I think it is a disaster. Too many options that still don’t cover all types of properties and limits searches to a very few number of properties to choose from. On one search I fou... Latest reply by Emiel1