What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Robert8378
    I'm going to focus on facts in this post so please try to focus on those in responses as well. I have many opinions about the process, drivers of policies, but I'd like to hear facts and non emotional opinions from others. If some of the responses aren'... Latest reply by Tania646
    Airbnb says: Airbnb is an online platform that allows parties who have accommodation which they wish to offer to rent,to connect and directly contract with guests seeking accomodation Hosts have sole and complete discretion to (among other things) to: 1. ... Latest reply by Trevor341
    Hi Everyone -I'm seeking some advice on a Hold Harmless Agreement I'd like to attach to my house rules section. We have hiking, a pond, and events on our property. Do I have the primary renter sign, and note that primary renter is signing on behalf of a... Latest reply by Tania646
    After five years as superhost I accidentally pressed the pool box because of those new boxes that show up on the screen - I only have a large jacuzzi. This affected one guest who got a full refund and all other guests that booked during that 2 month peri... Latest reply by Helen744
    I'm curious if Airbnb has changed their policy on the photography program. Years ago I had the Airbnb-assigned photographer shoot a couple listings I manage and all went well. Recently I did the same for 4 of the listings I manage. When the photos were fi... Latest reply by Annie1372