What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Robert8378
    I'm curious if Airbnb has changed their policy on the photography program. Years ago I had the Airbnb-assigned photographer shoot a couple listings I manage and all went well. Recently I did the same for 4 of the listings I manage. When the photos were fi... Latest reply by Annie1372
    Hello Mike, I will explain exactly how this will work: I will send you the link to my listing on airbnb and you must book the apartment for a minimum of 2 Months.You will have to fill up the booking page with your details. After you complete it, you will ... Latest reply by Kate867
    This is a real scam. I pay in $CAD and everything always shows up in $CAD. If I scroll down and go to options, it says $CAD. There is no $USD involved until the website refreshes during payment and shows everything in $USD for the first time for a much hi... Latest reply by Laurie-E2
    Ok, there is definitely something odd with this and I don't believe at all it has anything to do with just key words or photos in your listing. I am clearly 'lakefront', I had lake in my title, my first picture (and several pictures) have a lake. My listi... Latest reply by Debra300
    I had a reservation for two people. My apartment is a one bedroom flat with also an additional bed In the form of a bed settee. If I have a booking that requires the use of the bed settee then I leave spare bedding out for it to be use and the guest to ch... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi My guests texted, after the 1st night, that they want a refund as they couldn't sleep due to rain noise on the tin roof. I immediately replied, and refunded the remaining 3 nights of their booking, sending them 3/4 of my net payout via the Resolution C... Latest reply by Kate867
    Before you even consider using the AirBnB photography service - be aware of the ugly, and the horrible!!! - Needed three tries to get a suitable photographer assigned, the others lived 400 km away and would take the shots ONE MONTH after the request. Each... Latest reply by Rebecca1635
    • Screenshot 2022-05-12 143358.png
    • Screenshot 2022-05-12 143453.png
    Received the following message today, 5/17 “hi [my name] my name is [guest name] and I am trying to book your [property] for the 18th to the 21st of may. It shows that I have had too many attempts. I was struggling with one aspect of the app please call m... Latest reply by Emiel1