What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Stanwick0
    I want to give a guest a partial refund for their stay since they had to leave due to a family emergency. I have already been paid for the full amount so is the refund processed via AirBNB or do I need to handle the transaction myself? Latest reply by Annie1372
    Hello, My name is Erin. I live in the Orlando area and would love the opportunity to help you co host your airbnb. I have years of experience in the Airbnb experience. I currently have a cleaning service that can be helpful when renting your properties.... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi everyoneIt seems that I've had a guest at some point that has accessed the router and retrieved all the information necessary to hire out my Internet data without me knowing. I'm far from techy but I know that when the property is empty the only thing ... Latest reply by James-Martin0