What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Tush63
    I want to host some of the health care workers flocking to NYC to help with the COVID crisis. I understand the specific cleaning guidelines that Airbnb has provided for that. But who will do it? Our regular housekeeper refuses because she doesn't want to... Latest reply by Ann183
    https://www.q13fox.com/news/west-seattle-family-worked-for-months-to-get-reimbursement-from-airbnb-after-guests-made-drugs-in-property?fbclid=IwAR1CmIRgErPVokplG7uWi3qckUiT9J-q6Eu_i_jzOOG7XeyH8hjggO3UaYYAirCover declined to cover the full cost of damages ... Latest reply by Stephanie365
    Has anyone else had this experienceMy guest allowed her dogs to mess the carpet in 3 places, staining the carpet that was only a month old. Another guest alerted me to the issue and after a few exchanges on text where she denied it had happened I asked he... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have had a booking and paid the deposit since March , I knew this area was going to be popular thats why i booked in advance. The host had the cheek to tell me she was cancelling and would I submit the cancellation presumably as she didnt want any penal... Latest reply by Simon3323
    I have hosted it in my home since 2017. I set out the criteria for guests who wish to share my home in House Rules and information. I like to approve every potential guest given they will be in my home, which is very diffrent from booking a hotel!"Check-i... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I was the first guest for a new host who wasn't fully prepared to be hosting yet (including having no hot water in the shower). I talked to him about it, and requested a refund of 25% of the total price I paid, which he agreed to. But when I asked him to ... Latest reply by Emiel1