What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Robert8378
    Hi. We are an owner occupied property with four listings located in Boquete, Panama. We had a guest book a same day arrival last night. They did not mention they had a dog with them. We are a no pet property. Upon arrival a pit bull was with the couple, t... Latest reply by Kate867
    Hi All, Even though it is written in our Additional House Rules that the names of ALL guests must be turned in prior to approval, when asked to do so, some people get hostile. I don’t understand why @Airbnb doesn’t make this a standard practice? Not unlik... Latest reply by Stephanie365
    So... I haven't posted on the forum before but...I've been AirBNB'ing for almost a year now. In my opinion, the option to provide stars out of 5 on the location review should be removed. Here's why;My home is right at the beach, 4 miles from the city cent... Latest reply by J-Evelyn0