What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Julie6402
    Hello,We are getting ready to launch our newly renovated 2 bedroom beach chalet at Findhorn on the Moray coast in Scotland. We live two hours away so we can't be on site as quickly as needed if there was an emergency. We're looking for someone that is alr... Latest reply by Laura5480
    I've been dealing with airbnb for over 2 years now as they removed my rebuttal to a review left by a guest. After I contacted them the first time they told me my review breached their policies, however, as they found the guest's review also against the... Latest reply by Jenny
    I have a 3 day minimum rental due to cleaning costs for a 4 bedroom … 2 bath lake home with pontoon included. After receiving calls from past guests stating they can’t find my listing …. I found out that when searching under ‘Weekend’ my listing doesn’t ... Latest reply by Rube465