What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Mairi45
    Have you lost your sustainability mojo a little? Then this post is for you! You might be about to start or are some way along your sustainable hosting journey; you might know what you want to do i.e. help your guests recycle better, reduce their waste an... Latest reply by Deirdre122
    • Anna1403_0-1650895855626.jpeg
    First of all I understand the current climate that COVID has impacted the travel and vacation industry, but with the vaccines being rolled out I hope 2021 means that later in the year, we can start enjoying travel of some sort again. I am not trying to an... Latest reply by Jon3605
    Good evening everyone, have you ever had the experience of seeing Airbnb validate a request for accommodation to force you to accept a client? Thank you for sharing your testimonies. Airbnb's dirty game is enough now! Latest reply by Jenny
    Hello, I am experiencing an error where I am unable to accept/decline reservation requests. I get a message that says "you don't have permission to access this resource". I asked one of the profiles who is trying to book with me to withdraw her request so... Latest reply by Jenny
    The App has updated and removed data on the earnings by month, the number of days we make available on the calendars per month, the booked nights and the unbooked nights. We used this information to track our performance and to assess whether we should c... Latest reply by Jessica729
    Hello,I was wondering what other hosts in the west of Ireland/west Mayo pay for cleaning. My cleaner has recently increased her charges to €20 per hour. It’s a 4 bed modern bungalow with wooden floors and very soft water so not difficult to clean but my m... Latest reply by Michael-O-Reilly0
    Dear community members , I need your suggestions. I am about to make a long term rental contract with a host. The host claims she is currently living in another country A and she is willing rent her place in country B. I am interested to rent her place i... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0