What Hosts are saying

Struggling with air B and B’s customer service and last minute Covid cancellations. Anyone else losing money and not feeling supported by air B and B? I’ve been a super host for a few years and have been fortunate to help out first responders but with thi... Latest reply by Emilie
    Its my first day as a host! Half excited-half-terrified. I'm an introvert but I love meeting people, especially from other countries. I knew there would be something I hadn't run through on my To Do list, and there would be surprises from guests that coul... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hi all, I am quite new to hosting, and would welcome some advice. I have had a guest cancel, initially stating 2 of their party had flu, and now stating it is Covid. The timeline is this:Evening of 14th October - guest books for 2 nights on 22nd OctoberMo... Latest reply by Jenny
    On just one of our listings we are getting "ghost" syncs from Airbnb on our Wix calendar about mid-day. The airbnb calendar is clear for that day but our Wix listing becomes blocked by the phantom Airbnb entry. Latest reply by Emilie
    I have recently had the most disgusting interaction with Airbnb and it’s support team. KZN recently experienced flooding the week before Easter in some parts north and south of the city. And while some areas were badly affected. My particular area (Umhlan... Latest reply by Sybe