What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    Are hosts aware that Airbnb will grant guests a full, no-questions-asked refund if « proof » is provided that someone in the group tested positive with Covid? Yesterday, less than 24h before arrival, Airbnb « Support » (huh!) emailed me to inform me guest... Latest reply by Sybe
    I have a guest checking in on Friday who just told me she is Covid positive but will only cancel if she receives a refund. She cannot come as I have another guest arriving the day she is scheduled to checkout. How do I cancel her on my end without getting... Latest reply by Sybe
    Some guests had reserved my place but decided to cancel a week before their stay because of issues with their travel plans. They got reimbursed 50pct as per the strict cancellation rules. They then advised a day later that they tested positive to Covid an... Latest reply by Sybe
    The Airbnb website says "Our extenuating circumstances policy is intended to protect guests and hosts from unforeseen circumstances that arise after booking. After the declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, the exte... Latest reply by Sybe
    I would like to enquire if I´m eligible for the extenuating circumstances policy coverage of circumstances related to COVID-19. My free cancelation policy ended on 29th; this morning on the 30th December I contacted the host explaining that I had tested ... Latest reply by Sybe