What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Diann493
    Am I the only one who is confused as to why Airbnb doesn’t give the option for hosts to let cohosts see certain stats? Literally what is the point of a cohost if they can’t even manage hardly anything. I’ve seen what hosts can see and what cohosts can’t a... Latest reply by Emilie
    Dear Community Hosts Has anyone experienced the following issues. This has happened to e twice and has impacted on my Super host rating and disappointed potential guests I have linked my Airbnb and Vbro booking sites to auto fill each other's calenda... Latest reply by Emilie
    They won't cover STR. I do have some options but I have an older roof and most companies won't evaluate prior to you signing up for coverage, which concerns me. What if I cancel my State Farm only to be forced to make a repair I'm not ready to make? Latest reply by Emilie
    I've been a super host for 6 years. I manage 50 listings by myself. AirBnB stole $4,828.17 from my payouts "by mistake" and have not responded to any of my support messages asking what is going on. It has been over a month and they refuse to give my mo... Latest reply by Emilie
    I'm not receiving payment form Airbnb quick enough - for guests that checked out a week ago I still don't have the payment. For guests who are checked in now, again I've had notification from Airbnb to say that I'll receive payment ina week! Latest reply by Emilie
    The issue is that I used a new account for booking. The host required us to pay a deposit due to no reviews for my account. It is reasonable and we paid it in full.However, it has been several days since we checked out, but I still get the refund. We did ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello everyone! My name is Candice and I'm looking to become a host or co-host some properties in the Wilmington, NC and Carolina Beach area. I wanted to find out all or any information that could point me in the right direction on how to get started. I'm... Latest reply by Emilie