What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Robert8378
    I am really disappointed from Airbnb as I been a host for almost 10 years and now my account is being suspended due to a few not perfect reviews from guests that only complain once they leave and don’t even give the opportunity the address their issues .I... Latest reply by Jacob415
    Is there any way to communicate through our community that I’d like to offer shelter to any Ukrainian citizens who have been forced to flee their home? I’m not sure if AirBnB has a process where we can register? I think they’ve done it previously for othe... Latest reply by Steve3341
    I manage 2 airbnb accounts.I am attempting to sync/ical to airbnb with Free to book account (A)when the airbnb accounts appear for submission they are from my account (B)The only common element between the two accounts is my phone number.How do I get the ... Latest reply by Emilie
    hi, i wanted to know what are my options of my room left with cigarette smoke smell. I had asked the guests to smoke only outside but they appeared to smoke in the room too. Latest reply by Emilie