What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    We had a horrible experience , when the host wanted us to get out of the accomodation with still 9 nights remaining . Airbnb failed to help us as there intervention was one sided and now so far even the refund payment has not been made. *Title edited t... Latest reply by Kate867
    I have the typical situatio of having an annoying entitled guests in my house with whom I did feel good about. Not feel good about is literally, because I wake up in the morning and I don't feel fine. Talking does not help. I accepted the reservation by ... Latest reply by Helen744
    I am writing to the Airbnb community as a member of the town of Nesso, and on behalf of my neighbors about the damage caused to our community by ***. *** and her partner have caused irreversible damage to our neighborhood and members of our community. The... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello Airbnb community, On this special day I wanted to share a little airbnb story and tell you all how it changed my life. I just thought to be grateful for the opportunities Airbnb created and encourage other hosts to do so as well. Last year, fo... Latest reply by Rose422
    Hello, I have just set up a STR in my appartment in Paphos, Cyprus and am looking for a proper insurance. Have read on this forum you can't rely on Airbnb in this respect. Can anybody advise me a suitable insurance in Cyprus? Looking forward to any tips a... Latest reply by Hanna1943
    Hello everyone, Inventory. From tables, chairs, and cutlery to electronics, and cleaning supplies. Many Hosts find it important to keep track of their inventory, whether it is because a specific item needs to be replaced or restocked. It makes t... Latest reply by Quincy
    • 405447866_Host_Home_Stories_MexicoCity_Maria_14748804_1030.jpg