What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hey there, I found these stains [see pic] on my mattress just after my last guests checked out. I double checked online to make sure it wasn't signs of bed bugs, it doesn't seem like it since the stains are very different than that of the pics online [the... Latest reply by Emiel1
    • IMG_0774.jpg
    • IMG_0773.jpg
    • IMG_0772.jpg
    I received this message from 2 different potential guests: MariaMe, my husband and a couple of our friends would like to spend our vacation in your beautiful house. But i have a few questions, why is your listing publish twice with different prices and di... Latest reply by Debra300
    I manage my own Airbnb before work took my aboard, Instead of just closing the Airbnb or renting out monthly, I'm looking for someone who already has thier own airbnb and wont mind co-hosting mine. We can discuss the details in Private. Latest reply by Emilie
    Hi.. My name Zeyad from Petra - Jordan.. I've Z3 apartment located in the heart of City.. Having all experience to make my guest happy **[Name hidden - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Emilie
    Airbnb has asked, no requires hosts in Thailand to submit SHA certification. let’s all be clear and I hope Airbnb is listening. SHA certificates are ONLY issued to registered hotels. Small hotels, homestay or a small Airbnb hosts listing is not approved,... Latest reply by Emilie