What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Grady18
    I have a few rental suites in a city with very cold winters and very hot summers. The suite has good heating and cooling, but I was wondering if having a duvet would be a good idea? Who out there thinks having a duvet is a plus for your rentals? And if yo... Latest reply by Robin4
    Our last booking is in two weeks. Time to take the next step with the property. STR was a stop gap and never a long term plan. Grateful to Airbnb for providing the opportunity we needed at the time. Happy to have been a part of this fabulous community of ... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hello to everyone I've just started doing Airbnb and I would love to hear some critiques about my Airbnb page. I can accept everything you think about my property so don't worry about my feelings Here is my property: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/58... Latest reply by Iacob2
    • Sybe_0-1650444028855.png