What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hi Everyone, I am sure you all have had the same problem as I am having with Airbnb review policies. As a super host for so long, I am trying to give the best service to all of my guests as of you. The guest made a reservation and canceled the reservati... Latest reply by Jan9982
    So I have my first booking request from someone who only has 1st letter as a name. There are no reviews or anything but ID is confirmed and they've been a member since 2018. I did get an inquiry from he/she a couple of weeks ago asking if the price includ... Latest reply by Tamara682
    Hi everyone, I often read from both new and more seasoned Hosts alike - "what contributes to where a listing or Experience is shown to a guest when they search?" The simple answer is algorithms and SEO (search engine optimisation) but let's be honest -... Latest reply by Gillian166
    • Stephanie_0-1649067307724.png
    I signed up to host a refugee, not paying quests, yet I’m only getting messages about getting customers. Please tell me to get in touch with somebody about refugee hosting. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello everyone I just had a guest leave and looks like they had a great time playing grown up with a bottle of baby oil in the bedroom. I did have a mattress protector on and did finally save my sheets after a afternoon of scrubbing and re-washing. My que... Latest reply by Lorna170