What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Layla81
    Hi y'all - how have you gone about finding a dedicated cleaning crew for multiple cleanings a week (but stopping short of a "full week" of work)? We would want to find a trustworthy service where we can have all of our calendar cleanings done to our specs... Latest reply by Adrian2629
    I think my guests are confused and think they booked two nights. She is supposedly also a host but has 0 reviews. i thought they checked out but their stuff is all over the space so its obvious they are coming back. They are not answering their phone... Latest reply by Dora486
    SummaryLong term rental reservation was canceled by airbnb's extenuating circumstance policy and host's payout was set to zero only 6 days before the check-in date.The mail thread between the guest and host clearly evokes the guest's intent to cancel the ... Latest reply by Fiona358
    Hi! Can you contact a host before you book a reservation? I tried to send a message but it looks like I need to book it first. When i try to send a message its asking for my reservation or a cc. Thanks! Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello my name is Sarah and I am new to Air BNB. I would like to know if i need to inform my home insurance provider that I am hosting and whether they need to alter my policy accordingly. I have searched online but seem to find differing opinions? Any hel... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi, I am a new host and am running a holiday cottage in a remote part of Scotland.My guests are arriving today and this morning have discovered that the road is closed for resurfacing between the hours of 9am and 12pm then 1pm to 4pm. The closure will con... Latest reply by Ashley1354