What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Gwendolyn68
    Hi. I am growing my business and wanting to start managing other properties. I have a few lined up in the next year. 1.)What are the differences between cleaning and managing? I know silly question. 2.)how do you or your management company do small pur... Latest reply by Lorna170
    I was a super host for four years. We closed up for the two years of covid but now open again. For some reason I am no longer a super host. I worked very hard to gain this status. it is not my fault we have had a pandemic. I think I should still be a supe... Latest reply by Sandra4848
    Hi, Thank you for taking care of Ukraine, for paying attention to us, for helping us to survive. Not all Ukrainians now tell these words, some are disturbed by the loss of family members, others - have lost their homes and literally are too shocked to ack... Latest reply by Laurelle3