What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Robert8378
    I have a “firm cancellation policy”.A guest turned up a night early for their booking of 1 night. They got the dates wrong. I said if they cancelled immediately I would refund them. However, they didn’t cancel until the following day 30 mins after check i... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Lindie here from Cape Town, South Africa. We rent out our holiday house in Onrus, Hermanus (a tourist town known for whale watching and wineries) on many platforms, but we have not been successful with it on AirBnB. After trying various tricks and techniq... Latest reply by Lindie6
    Hey there. So I am looking into hosting a casual nature photography hike in my area. The photos area for uploading the experience idea says you need photos of multiple people. I haven't done this experience and honestly only have maybe one friend... basic... Latest reply by Hannah967