What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Stanwick0
    Hi there I hope somebody can help me please . I have just been sent an email from Airbnb for my listing “ the beach house on the hill” in Coolum beach . I have near perfect 5 stars but because I had to cancel two bookings last year because of covid , the... Latest reply by Lisbeth49
    Dobrý den, ráda bych si ověřila zda hostitel není podvodník, jelikož nabízí služby které jsou mi nejasné. Vložím text který mi napsal emailem, jde o pronájem bytu dlouhodobý s platnou nájemní smlouvu viz níže. Zprostředkovává Airbnb také tyto služby uzavř... Latest reply by Jana1254
    Hello.I have set up a payout option listing my bank account.Thwy did not however request a swift number.It now shows pending on my payout method.How long will this take to approve.My guest has already made payment with her card for her two day stay and sh... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello everyone. Because of the coronavirus pandemic, I blocked out my calendar for summer 2020 as my guest accommodation is in my large, beautiful garden and I couldn’t risk visitors bringing the virus to me. I close down in the winter as we are essential... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    Hi! My name is Gus and I am a Super Co-Host and Property manger servicing Palm Beach County and Broward county Florida. I just recently helped a new Airbnb Host with the roll out of their Triplex and is already booked for the next several month with reven... Latest reply by Gus15
    I cancelled the guest reservation and got a $50 cancellation fee on my future payouts. In what way or form does that affect airbnb to keep $50 dollars… that’s so shady business from their part. Are they going to give it to the guest? Or keep it? For what ... Latest reply by Barbara107