What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hello. We want to say thank you to everyone for helping ordinary Ukrainians who are in terrible trouble. My daughter just can't understand that complete strangers we don't know send us money so we can buy food and help other people. Thank you for this. I ... Latest reply by Дмитро2
    My recent guest would arrive at 9 pm (had postponed his time of arrival already a few times that day). Around 9:30 pm i watched my (mostly) empty street and noticed a guy tumbling in the thicket and climbing out it again. Then staring at his smartphone as... Latest reply by M199
    I've been having terrible experiences with Airbnb Support and was wondering how to get heard. I feel that this has been happening for the past year or so, but before, support ambassador used to make sure everything was ok before closing a case. Now they n... Latest reply by M199
    I’ve had 2 reviews for a new listing. They are showing the oldest first. Any idea how I can ensure the newest is shown first?i don’t gave this problem with my previous listing Latest reply by Sarah977
    i make 2 bookings wit a guy from the 6 en 7 of martch sche send my back 2 letters sche gone pay my the money back in 7 days its now 3 weecks i waiting for alleyn **[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Sarah977
    It is now the 26th of March 2022. I work online as a webmaster and from time to time, I hire an Ukrainian lady who lives in Kiev right now. My subcontractor needs a good internet connection. If she moves out, she must be able to work. She didn't leave kie... Latest reply by Sarah977