What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    I am a guest in an AirBnB that has a cancellation policy that will give me half of my booked time back from the day I cancel. I need to cancel so try to using both the AirBnB app and the AirBnB website, I will either get: - The little three 'processing' ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    New York Times columnist Thomas Freidman, recently wrote extensively about Airbnb's efforts to help Ukraine and the hosting community's response in booking stays and experiences as a way of sending funds to Ukrainian Hosts in need. He described the conne... Latest reply by Alex893
    I too often can not respond via my iPhone to guests who have emailed me through the Airbnb process. I hit the red reply triangle and I get no way to respond; so I then have to go online to login and email there. Maybe it's operator error. Any helpful feed... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I had a guest cancel on me past the time of a full refund. Airbnb support reached out to me to see if I would give them a full refund and O declined. They had my place booked for over 3 months keeping it off the market for those dates. The original rea... Latest reply by Robin4
    A Host Advisory Board Member recently shared with me a photo of his Ukrainian Guest's bags as they prepared to continue on their journey, and as he prayed for peace. In times like this, I'm reminded of the powerful message that we, as Hosts, are fortunate... Latest reply by Daniel9284
    Hello, I would like to know if you can help me with a question. We currently manage our own properties and we are SUPERHOST, we are about to start managing properties of other hosts and we are not sure what the best way would be so that in case a property... Latest reply by Sarah977