What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Serban8
    We have a place that can sleep up to 10 comfortably and it is noted on our listing. We have a family that is interested in having 12 people including children. We are okay with this. So do we have to change our listing to 12 people so they can book? O... Latest reply by Ann72
    I just got a private message saying : Hello, see my ad PLShello, can you help me somehow, I'm from Ukraine, the city of Kharkov, a shell hit my house and I live on the street, help if it's not difficultAnd tell your friends about meI’m Ivan https://abnb.m... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Airbnb has serious bugs, and it is damaging my business. What happened: I got email notice in February saying my listing will be suspended until March 25th, due to a low rating. While I only hosted 3 guests this year, the most recent on was 5 star, the p... Latest reply by Samantha975
    Hi I need help. I booked an apartment in Georgia for 10 weeks. The reservation was accepted last week and AirBnb took payment.When we arrived the property were told it had been sold by the owner 5 years before. I contacted Airbnb to let them know and the... Latest reply by Fraser39