What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Selvakumar5
    HOW DO I PREVENT LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS WHILST STILL HAVING INSTANT BOOK ACTIVATED ( 1 REQUIRE 24 HRS NOTICE EVEN ON INSTANT BOOK) IS THIS POSSIBLE IF SO HOW DO I SET IT UP ? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello,I am a new host and went to request help through Airbnb. I was then asked which reservation I needed help with and saw over 15 "pending" reservations. These never came through my inbox. I am being told that there isn't an issue with my account, but ... Latest reply by Catherine2784
    I am currently using Airbnb's smart pricing. I would however, like to show a discounted rate for Tues. and Wed. that show the customer a savings and encourages midweek bookings. I have found the option to create a custom discount but find it too specific... Latest reply by Emiel1