What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Laura7330
    Tonight I got a new booking. I accepted it and sent a message to my new guest. This is what the guest received: COME ON! Hiding the dates that the person booked because the bot thinks that it is a phone number? GIVE ME A BREAK! AirBnB, you are makin... Latest reply by Lorna170
    • Lorna170_1-1646184196060.png
    We had a terrible experience with a guest shooting things on our property. The individual no longer seems to be active on ABB. He left a very odd review and attendant low scores in certain areas. I had asked for the review to be removed based on the inci... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Hi,im working from an iPad, current model, and find that when I wish to respond to a message, my keyboard slides over the message box, so I type a few words, close the keyboard, look at what I’ve typed, type some more, etc….close the keyboard and hit the ... Latest reply by Sybe
    In case you haven't heard, people from all over the world are booking AirBnB stays in Ukraine as a mechanism to send kind words and money to suffering people. (Just to be clear, the guest does not show up.) ABB has dropped all fees for the host in Ukraine... Latest reply by Till-and-Jutta0