What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Selvakumar5
    I checked into an Airbnb yesterday. The unit advertises having wifi and a TV. It turns out the owner is in the process of selling the the property and has disconnected the internet service. She also removed the tv. I'm going to ask for a discount first ... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hello - For some reason I can no longer sent messages to hosts to inquire about certain issues concerning about my upcoming trip. Every time when I type in my message and click send, the message does'nt go through at all. This is before I made any booki... Latest reply by Sybe
    Together, we did it! I’m absolutely thrilled to share the news that, with the support of Hosts around the globe, Airbnb.org has helped provide transitional housing for 20,000 Afghan refugees—just 6 months after committing to doing so. Thanks to all t... Latest reply by Dmytro35
    • Susan208_1-1645602868808.png
    I booked a stay and the host cancelled stating that she didn’t feel safe hosting during Covid. All money was refunded promptly. She said she thought her listing was on hold due to Covid but apparently it was not. This cancellation is showing up on my prof... Latest reply by Lori2639
    Hi, How can we set the system to be able to approve the booking. We tried, but sometimes we are asked to pre approve and semetimes the stay is booked automatically. Thanks fo an advice.. Latest reply by Jan8555