What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    I and my partner are expecting our first time long stay guest, the guest will be staying in our one bedroom flat next door to us for two months, what are the dos and don'ts as in, are we expected to change beds,take out trash and go in and hoover? we are ... Latest reply by Karol22
    Today, I heard that some Superhosts are using their Airbnb credits to book Ukrainian listings to help out Hosts there so they can still get some income even though those Superhosts had no plans on visiting Ukraine. In these desperate times for our fellow ... Latest reply by John921
    Jemma from the Gold Coast with rooms in Chevron Renaissance is a shonky host who will mislead you, put you in different rooms to the photos, never give you credit & ignore all communication - never book through her. Latest reply by Sarah977