What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Selvakumar5

((

My house is in Kharkov, Ukraine. My house was destroyed. I can't make money. All reservations have been canceled. but we will continue our struggle. Latest reply by Murad15
    I have been an Airbnb Host only for 7 months (since June 2021). I was fortunate in having very decent long-stay guests, except for two. The first guest damaged several items in my premises. The loss was $100 but I was reimbursed by Aircover. The second gu... Latest reply by Paresh3
    Turning off smart pricing? You flick the button across to turn it off and then save, then it says why and you choose on option but the only other buttons to move on are back or keep smart pricing and both options keep it on?? Any ideas? Latest reply by Sybe
    I and my partner are expecting our first time long stay guest, the guest will be staying in our one bedroom flat next door to us for two months, what are the dos and don'ts as in, are we expected to change beds,take out trash and go in and hoover? we are ... Latest reply by Karol22