What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Is it possible to set up a private discount to send to family/friends or to prior guests? (Like: use code FAM90 for xx% off your stay (permanent) or COMEAGAIN20 for 20% off your next stay (one-time use). Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have been asked by Airbnb to review a guest who cancelled the reservation last min.the form is inappropriate for this situation as site won’t let me comment on the booking.Therefore it registers that I have not submitted a review even though I cant Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I just had a couple stay in my studio for a week. Prior to arriving they kept asking about my cleaning practices and the messages were a little odd. after booking they asked if they could have some food delivered, which I said yes. They arrived late af... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I just watched the video titled 'Upgrades made with you in mind' and thought it was wonderful. However, I didn't find any links that said HOW to find a Host club or join a Host advisory board meeting. Please help! Latest reply by Helen427
    Just had a booking request. Bit of a strange one for me. airbnb profile Hanna, guests names totally different? Also showing payment pending? Should my spidey senses be on the alert?? Latest reply by Dora486
    Please can you assist. A client booked but cancelled due to inclement weather forecast for the weekend. I didn't 'cancel' and hence the charges went through.How do i do a refund to the client?thanks,Nicolette Latest reply by Sarah977