What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    Hello, please can someone advise. I have accepted several bookings and been able to message the guests but for two recent bookings I cannot seem to send them a message, as there is no option for this. Latest reply by Jason1776
    Take a smoke detector down (to smoke in the room) and put it in between the mattress and box spring instead of in the garage that was steps away. This led to multiple guests and rounds of the cleaners not being able to figure out where the beeping sound ... Latest reply by Gillian166
    We have guests right now. They hahe booked and paid for 4. They came in the afternoon. They said one more car was coming. Later I asked if the other party would stay too and if so I would bring more bedlinen and towels, plus of course they would havecto p... Latest reply by Inger191
    Has anyone had a booking that applied a Low Demand Promotion??? Tonight someone rented by Airbnb, for the first time since COVID hit. Not only did it list her check in time as 8 a.m. (since I have listed my place it has always been 4 p.m. check in, but ch... Latest reply by Tanya541
    My wife & I were going to Hawaii in December. My wife has pulmonary issues & contracted COVID. We cancelled our air fare, our timeshare reservation, our rental care reservation & tried to cancel our airbnb reservation but it was DENIED. We appealed to ... Latest reply by Terry714
    Is it possible to set up a private discount to send to family/friends or to prior guests? (Like: use code FAM90 for xx% off your stay (permanent) or COMEAGAIN20 for 20% off your next stay (one-time use). Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have been asked by Airbnb to review a guest who cancelled the reservation last min.the form is inappropriate for this situation as site won’t let me comment on the booking.Therefore it registers that I have not submitted a review even though I cant Latest reply by Lawrene0