What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Selvakumar5
    Just recently got an invitation for another photoshoot of my place. I wander what the experience has been for others that have had Airbnb photoshoots recently. Latest reply by Gillian166
    We got a message today (7 days prior to our check-in) that the guests currently in our house have tested positive for COVID and need to quarantine in that house. We have flights booked, there is a very popular event in town, and nothing left to rent in o... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hello, We are new to the community and absolutely Love it! We keep asking ourselves why we have not done this sooner! Airbnb makes this so simple. The amount of help you can get is awesome. We have always had long term rentals. We will be moving them to ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am a host that has 2 premier properties in California, one for 2 years the other for 1 year. I work hard to keep the properties at the 100% level. I bend over backwards to satisfy my guests. The lowest review I have ever gotten was a 4 star. I have ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello Community! I have a guest who booked a 1 week stay, arriving today, and now wants to leave halfway through his reservation and have a friend stay for the remainder. How do I contact the other person? What do you do in this situation? Thanks,Jason Latest reply by Sarah977