What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Selvakumar5
    hi There, could anyone recommend a Airbnb property management company around the Guildford, Surrey ,UK area or alternatively anyone in the area want to take on a 3 bedroom new airbnb as a cohost, i work out of the country. you can WhatsApp me on cheers... Latest reply by Ed328
    Hi I just had a question for any host out there. I have a guest coming for a weekend she just needed a weekend away to celebrate her birthday. However showever she messaged me and asked if she could have 3 people over just to celebrate quietly with her an... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I made a difficult decision to cancel my reservation at a carriage house I'd booked in my hometown - the plan was to visit friends and family for my 50th birthday.Unfortunately, the weather report showed an intense storm system moving through the day I'd ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi guys, This amazing place in Budapest looks a little too good to be true - super cheap, central, beautiful - but it has 15 reviews and is hosted by a superhost so I'm wondering how this ccould be faked. Would massively appreciate any help and guidance. ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi. New to hosting. I set my minimum fee at £90 on the smart pricing. however it’s going in under that price. last booking was £75 minus fees.Any help will be appreciated Thanks shauna Latest reply by Emiel1