What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Diann493
    I've been set up as a co-host, but will mange all the booking as well as cleaning. I will also manage the payment back to the owner minus my fees and cleaning. How can I change this on airbnb, the owner is currently set as the primary host ? Latest reply by Anonymous
    Greetings, I was hoping to receive advice for someone looking to begin co hosting? I feel I would be a great fit due to my knowledge of different cities,locations, and hot spots. I have an extensive customer service background, as well as sales. Any sugge... Latest reply by Sybe
    Myself and my partner booked a weekend stay through Airbnb. The cottage was beautiful on arrival and we were really pleased. We left Saturday morning to go on a hike all day when we returned at 3.30pm there was no hot water or heating. We wondered if this... Latest reply by Tara702
    You condemn America for wanting a boarder wall, and sponsor a country that single handed killed millions not to mention what it is doing to it own citizens. It’s call hypocrite that’s why I will no long use your company. You need to check your value syste... Latest reply by Anonymous
    **[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] Airbnb (neighborhood) customer service never take care of the neighbors. I’ve been having a problem with their guests dragging furniture 24/7. The host says “I don’t care” and... Latest reply by Sarah977