What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Tendai14
    Hi, I Live in the Toronto area and looking to potentially become a property manager for different AirBnb properties in the Greater Toronto Area. If anyone has any resources on where to start etc. as well as pricing and how managers charge hosts it would b... Latest reply by Helen3
    We recently stayed at an Airbnb and had someone e enter the pin code and attempt to come into the apartment. The police were called and we ended our trip immediately. We contacted Airbnb for help. It took a week of phone calls and back and forth emails a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Because of our land and the setting people actually think that a booking for one night allows to have a wedding. I did my research and posted In the house rules that additional people are an additional charge. My space I is tiny like 700-800 sq feet in ... Latest reply by Gillian166
    I booked a two night condo stay with my teenage daughter, new 16 year old. I went out our first morning there to get breakfast while my daughter was sleeping. We arrived quite late the night before after an 8 hr drive. I was gone about 30 min. While I w... Latest reply by Sammy93
    Well that’s me done. 2 years hosting on Airbnb. Super host maintained since the end of the first 3 months. 4.9 rating on reviews and run a full calendar in a town that’s not a big tourist destination. I’ve managed this by providing quality accommodation a... Latest reply by Quincy
    My app permanently has 3 next to it but there are no messages etc, if I delete the app and re-instate it will my old messages and information disappear? Latest reply by Sarah4382