What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    Hi, l am a guest and use an Airbnb in different locations each year. Can we please have a filter for Pet Friendly please would save a lot of sifting through the various homes to find if they are? Joyce Latest reply by Emilie
    I’ve always been pleasantly surprised by the quality of guests to my home in my many years as a Superhost. I had an incident with a potential guest recently. The guest had not arrived at my home, yet. (Thankfully) The Airbnb staff was amazing. First, I wa... Latest reply by Sybe
    Hi. A guest is having problems booking. For some reason airbnb won't let her. I've sent her a pre approval but it still won't allow her to book. Anyone else experiencing a similar issue? Thanks Latest reply by Eryl1089
    Hi I'm host Reiko in Nîmes France. I got an email from gifts@airbnblove.com. I did not click the link.Is that spam ??? Or it is real Airbnb? copy==================== We want to send you a gift Just a quick reminder that your gift is still waiting f... Latest reply by Vivi1342
    I had an Inquiry come in a few weeks ago from someone who says they stayed with us previously, but it's not the person who booked. The profile is new and unreviewed. She was asking if 6 guests would be ok (max is 5 and I'm very clear in the rules that I w... Latest reply by Karla533
    In the past when we had a booking issue it was resolved (satisfactorily) via a web chat discussion. Does anyone know if this feature is still available and how to access or get to discuss something with AirBnb? It's in relation to a postponed trip due to ... Latest reply by Emiel1