Thank you all very much!

Nina1276
Level 3
Kherson, Ukraine

Thank you all very much!

Hello. We want to say thank you to everyone for helping ordinary Ukrainians who are in terrible trouble. My daughter just can't understand that complete strangers we don't know send us money so we can buy food and help other people. Thank you for this. I live in the city of Kherson, our city is completely captured by Russian fascists, but we believe that we will be released soon and Ukraine will definitely win.

6 Replies 6
Scott57
Level 5
Portland, OR

IMG_5501.jpgAll my Airbnb guests now see the Ukrainian flag as they enter my Airbnb. Showing my support in my own way. 

@Scott57Thank you .It's very nice.Thank you for your support

Nina1276
Level 3
Kherson, Ukraine

How long will this horror continue? It's just terrible! There is no strength to hold on, to watch how people and children are dying. Lord, please help Ukraine.

Today my son's teacher sent a text message

Our classmate Shakshuev Valera from Mariupol, his family lost their home, let's help Valera and his family in any way we can.

If someone wants to help, write me a message, all the money will be sent to this family. I will provide checks. Thank you.

** personal conversation hidden **

Дмитро2
Level 1
Kyiv, Ukraine

Сейчас airbnb  запретил публикацию и старых и новых объявлений из Украины. Вот такая вот подлость. Люди могли оказывать помощь простым украинцам, а теперь этого нет. Это решение на уровне путинских бомбёжек. Ссылаются на то что они и так помогают беженцам, но не все беженцы. Кто то не может уехать. Как быть с ними. Позор. Решение полностью неадекватное.

Now airbnb has banned the publication of both old and new ads from Ukraine. Here is such meanness. People could help ordinary Ukrainians, but now this is not the case. This decision is at the level of Putin's bombings. They refer to the fact that they already help refugees, but not all refugees. Someone can't leave. How to be with them. Shame. The solution is completely inadequate.

Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Дмитро2   This is not actually true.  People are still able to search and find listings within the Ukraine.  The new ones created this month are not being accepted as valid.  Listings Made prior to the war can still be booked.

И что это меняет? Лично меня заставили отредактировать  старое объявление, и под предлогом что оно свежее отредактированное, сняли с публикации. 

And what does it change? Personally, I was forced to edit the old ad, and under the pretext that it was freshly edited, they removed it from publication.