What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    Good evening/morning folks. I've got a question for you all. I wanted to know how the booking thing works. See, I'm planning on going back to Texas in 3 months, so I don't want to sign a 12-month lease on an apartment, so I figured I'd use an Airbnb. ... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I know that becoming a superhost is a real bump in listing placement. I also know that it is awarded to many 5 star reviews. Quick question: How does it work for longer stays? I have someone staying with me for 97 days - how does that factor into the ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    The last 3 days have been horrible.I get a message in chats and email from airbnb about my strict non refundable policy and was getting my full payout. Everything was fine.Then I looked at calendar and my earnings were 0. Someone in customer support gave ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    @Liv @Stephanie @Nick @Katie @Lizzie @Quincy and all our regular community members. Hi all, We are home, having just had 7 weeks away with our family over on the East coast of Australia.It was lovely having two months without having to strip and make b... Latest reply by Liv
    • IMG_20220116_113746.jpg
    • PART_1644032710482.jpg
    • PART_1644033097856.jpg
    Airbnb purges its wildly successful Monthly Stays Platform. Hosts locked out of ever explanding lucrative Monthly Stay market. Stockholders take note of plunging revenues. Occupancy rates crash as guests abandon Airbnb in their search for places to live... Latest reply by Susan990