What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    I keep earning these super host coupons and because they can't be banked i can't use them.This seems to me to be just another "Happy Talk" supposed benefit of being a super host.If AB&B really wants to "serve" the Superhost community they should allow us ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Can anyone guide me where to complain abt air bnb as they have refused to resolve my complain. I booked air bnb from 27/12/21 to 29/12/21 at Yellow Door house, Mt Gambier South Australia & they deducted money but I did not get any of the details about my ... Latest reply by Vibha11
    A guest just left after staying one night of 10 day booking. She text me on my phone when she arrived that it was lovely and then put on music so loud she and her partner where shouting at each other to hear themselves.I waited for the initial excitement... Latest reply by Sarah3696
    Dear Guests, Travelers, Consumers(Purchasers of time and space accommodationson the Airbnb platform) & host community. The Airbnb Review System’s ‘creative-writing, public-statement section’​:​1. Encourages the seller to make false public statements again... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I recently realized that I’m permanently tired, as if I haven’t slept at all. I am hosting for a very long time and I work a lot on top of Airbnb. The past 2 month I feel like something is disturbing me. Finely I figured out why I’m so tired. I have 2 gue... Latest reply by Huma0