What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    Hi everyone, I've been an AIRBNB Co-host for 3 years and achieved great experience and success in the area. I have extensive knowledge in everything it takes to profit on AIRBNB, the right furniture, decoration, photos, bedsheets. I am also extremely frie... Latest reply by Kaya46
    I booked an apartment in Rome, I am a citizen of Ukraine, on December 15, Italy closed the entrance for tourists from Ukraine, I cannot return the full rental price, but only 50%, Airbnb support is not responding, the owner of the apartment also does not ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I had this guest who worked me to death with questions, and even veered off the AirBnb menu to give me her cell phone number, at which point she began texting with me privately - I kept steering her back to Airbnb, and she would text me privately. After ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all,I currently have a small self contained Airbnb in Australia and planning a second on my same property. I am planning a 'glamping safari tent style' accomodation which I know is a popular way to host. My question is how do other hosts with similar s...
    I know the subject of CMs and PMS has been discussed before, and I've read some of the more recent conversations. We recently listed our property here and on the two other popular platforms which it seems I cannot mention by name. Within two weeks we are... Latest reply by Lisa723